Dear player,

We continues getting request from our old player about reopen old server. so after many discussion and poll we decided to reopen hr server for 1-2 month and see how many old player will play. if we found that hr server is active then we will provide update and mod for that server otherwise we will shutdown hr server without any prior notice.

Player can play same account at the same time in both the server.

So, enjoy our old hr server again.

Thanks & Regard
Talisman of World Team

Dear player, We continues getting request from our old player about reopen old server. so after many discussion and poll we decided to reopen hr server for 1-2 month and see how many old player will play. if we found that hr server is active then we will provide update and mod for that server otherwise we will shutdown hr server without any prior notice. **Player can play same account at the same time in both the server.** So, enjoy our old hr server again. Thanks & Regard Talisman of World Team
edited Jun 26 '16 at 3:11 pm

i cant see the HR server in the server list

nvm that was dumb of me

>i cant see the HR server in the server list > nvm that was dumb of me

Dear player,

We continues getting request from our old player about reopen old server. so after many discussion and poll we decided to reopen hr server for 1-2 month and see how many old player will play. if we found that hr server is active then we will provide update and mod for that server otherwise we will shutdown hr server without any prior notice.

Thanks & Regard
Talisman of World Team

Link download talisman of world

>Dear player, >We continues getting request from our old player about reopen old server. so after many discussion and poll we decided to reopen hr server for 1-2 month and see how many old player will play. if we found that hr server is active then we will provide update and mod for that server otherwise we will shutdown hr server without any prior notice. >**Player can play same account at the same time in both the server.** >So, enjoy our old hr server again. >Thanks & Regard >Talisman of World Team Link download talisman of world

i cant see the HR server in the server list

you need HR server client.

>i cant see the HR server in the server list you need HR server client.

Dear player,

Thanks & Regard
Talisman of World Team

Link download talisman of world

You can download HR client from download page.
http://wonderlandonlinegames.com/client/Talisman_of_World_1553075.rar

>>Dear player, >>We continues getting request from our old player about reopen old server. so after many discussion and poll we decided to reopen hr server for 1-2 month and see how many old player will play. if we found that hr server is active then we will provide update and mod for that server otherwise we will shutdown hr server without any prior notice. >>**Player can play same account at the same time in both the server.** >>So, enjoy our old hr server again. >>Thanks & Regard >>Talisman of World Team >Link download talisman of world You can download HR client from download page. http://wonderlandonlinegames.com/client/Talisman_of_World_1553075.rar
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft