Hi, I keep getting client init error when I start with launcher and won't even let me update automatically, when I open it with the .exe i can enter the account but cant see anything everything is black.
If I manually patch I get client init with the .exe too, I tired reinstalling it, even redownloaded it from all the options listed.

Thanks for your time.

Hi, I keep getting client init error when I start with launcher and won't even let me update automatically, when I open it with the .exe i can enter the account but cant see anything everything is black. If I manually patch I get client init with the .exe too, I tired reinstalling it, even redownloaded it from all the options listed. Thanks for your time.

client init failed means your client has missing one or more files.. so please redownload and disable your antivirus while extracting. if you are updating your client manually then be sure that you update all patches one by one and not only last patch.

client init failed means your client has missing one or more files.. so please redownload and disable your antivirus while extracting. if you are updating your client manually then be sure that you update all patches one by one and not only last patch.

I did reinstall it multiple times with anit-virus and even firewall down same result.

I did reinstall it multiple times with anit-virus and even firewall down same result.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft