Your title here...Hi there admin i'm Queen of pain from game , may name is Toni between , i talked whit ''asa'' about that you need guy like me to do graphic designs and stuff like this , but i didn't get answer. What all of the team think about me and about joining you guys :). I would be very happy about it i have little ideas about your Logo it need huge change its not professional tooled , i don't blame any one i just say my objective look of the things.Your title here...

==================

### Your title here...Hi there admin i'm Queen of pain from game , may name is Toni between , i talked whit ''asa'' about that you need guy like me to do graphic designs and stuff like this , but i didn't get answer. What all of the team think about me and about joining you guys :). I would be very happy about it i have little ideas about your Logo it need huge change its not professional tooled , i don't blame any one i just say my objective look of the things.Your title here... ==================

sorry u didn't get any reply from our staff. I will inform asa contact u.

sorry u didn't get any reply from our staff. I will inform asa contact u.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft