Hello guys, Fate here. Been awhile since I've been through here and man am I surprised by the changes, honestly it took me awhile just to figure out this new forum lol. I have to say while this new forum looks a lot better (visually) than the last, I can definately say I liked the user interface of the last one a lot better (It's a forum, not Facebook lol) but that's just my opinion. All things aside though I was actually half way expecting to see something more like this when I came to the website lol: 58b06690e9ef7.gif
So I guess anything is better than that...

Hello guys, Fate here. Been awhile since I've been through here and man am I surprised by the changes, honestly it took me awhile just to figure out this new forum lol. I have to say while this new forum looks a lot better (visually) than the last, I can definately say I liked the user interface of the last one a lot better (It's a forum, not Facebook lol) but that's just my opinion. All things aside though I was actually half way expecting to see something more like this when I came to the website lol: ![58b06690e9ef7.gif](serve/attachment&path=58b06690e9ef7.gif) So I guess anything is better than that...

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember my name. "Grrr, I'm Chuck Fucking Norris, I've seen more blood and gore than forty score of your puny civil wars, Bitch!" -ERB

may i know full url where you getting this error ?

may i know full url where you getting this error ?
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft