the game is always closed after i open it , and give a message "client init failed " 58d6f877381cd.png

the game is always closed after i open it , and give a message "client init failed " ![58d6f877381cd.png](serve/attachment&path=58d6f877381cd.png)

I had the same issue and bro... I finally manged to find the solution. Download every single update from their website, I think they start from like 1017 or sth, and extract them in your TO folder 1 by 1 in the correct order which is ofc 1017,1018,1019 etc... I really hope I helped you lol had to make an account on this forum to reply lul.smile

I had the same issue and bro... I finally manged to find the solution. Download every single update from their website, I think they start from like 1017 or sth, and extract them in your TO folder 1 by 1 in the correct order which is ofc 1017,1018,1019 etc... I really hope I helped you lol had to make an account on this forum to reply lul.:P
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft