Are there any new updates coming? You need to list better information as to how and where to use or get certain items. And some of the quests are just broken. I think you have started a great thing here and would hate to see it die. There are never any MODs or GM's in the game to help anyone. If you need mods or GM's you should ask for them on your page. I have been a GM for Talisman Online Latino before and would love to become a GM here as well to help players here. Weither its me or someone else, you need a presence in the game to help and coach players.

Thank You,
DeathMyst

Are there any new updates coming? You need to list better information as to how and where to use or get certain items. And some of the quests are just broken. I think you have started a great thing here and would hate to see it die. There are never any MODs or GM's in the game to help anyone. If you need mods or GM's you should ask for them on your page. I have been a GM for Talisman Online Latino before and would love to become a GM here as well to help players here. Weither its me or someone else, you need a presence in the game to help and coach players. Thank You, DeathMyst
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft