We're looking for a new staff member.

Requirements:

• Experience in Talisman Game (more then 6 month)
  • 18 Year or older
  • Making Daily Event (We gives event item daily)
  • Play 2-3 hours daily (must)
  • Nice, Social and wanting to help player with their question

Staff Rules:

• Do not punish any player without reason.

• When punishing players please take screenshots for proof.

• Do not make second characters in staff Account.
  • Do not spam world chat, many times unless you're doing something ( Events or similar )
  • Always help players when you get asked a question. If you're unable to help please redirect them to other.
  • Always use good language in chat.
  • If you need help punishing players or other please contact GM.
  • Do not be inactive for long period of time. If you're busy and know you wont be online please contact GM to let him know.
  • We have rights to remove any staff member without any notice and reason.
  • We have rights to change staff rules without prior notice and all staff must be follow them.
  • Staff never involved in scam and hacking activity.
  • Never share player information with other player or outside.
  • Staff can join war, pk and guild war in Fire on Hell server but not on Magic on Earth.
  • Never use staff power on War, Pk and Guild War.
  • Never staff for promotion and more power to admin.
  • Never insult admin and other staff member. Punishment for breaking any of the rules will be decided by GMs and Admin.

We will be choosing a new MOD from application submitted by you and this topic will be closed again, please apply again even if you applied to older topics. Please consider carefully before applying, it's important you are active and stay active. Good luck to everyone #29

If you can fulfilled the above requirement then please submit your application on below.

We're looking for a new staff member. Requirements: - Experience in Talisman Game (more then 6 month) - 18 Year or older - Making Daily Event (We gives event item daily) - Play 2-3 hours daily (must) - Nice, Social and wanting to help player with their question Staff Rules: - Do not punish any player without reason. - When punishing players please take screenshots for proof. - Do not make second characters in staff Account. - Do not spam world chat, many times unless you're doing something ( Events or similar ) - Always help players when you get asked a question. If you're unable to help please redirect them to other. - Always use good language in chat. - If you need help punishing players or other please contact GM. - Do not be inactive for long period of time. If you're busy and know you wont be online please contact GM to let him know. - We have rights to remove any staff member without any notice and reason. - We have rights to change staff rules without prior notice and all staff must be follow them. - Staff never involved in scam and hacking activity. - Never share player information with other player or outside. - Staff can join war, pk and guild war in Fire on Hell server but not on Magic on Earth. - Never use staff power on War, Pk and Guild War. - Never staff for promotion and more power to admin. - Never insult admin and other staff member. Punishment for breaking any of the rules will be decided by GMs and Admin. We will be choosing a new MOD from application submitted by you and this topic will be closed again, please apply again even if you applied to older topics. Please consider carefully before applying, it's important you are active and stay active. Good luck to everyone #29 If you can fulfilled the above requirement then please submit your application on below.

Hej, gram Talisman 4 lat, ale jestem nowy na serwerze, ale uczą się szybko i osiągnąć sukces. Mam 25 lat i pochodzę z Polski. Spędzam przy komputerze przez większość czasu, coś około 8-10h, który można uznać za dzieło na serwerze jestem codziennie po 5-10h. Z wielką przyjemnością pomaga nowego gracza, a dam im rady, myślę, że nadaje się na stanowisko ramie nośnej. Pozdrowienia.

**Hey , I play Talisman 4 years , but i'm new on your server, but I learn quickly and I achieve success. I have 25years and I come from Polish . I spend at the computer most of the time , something around 8-10h which can be regarded as the work on the server I am every day after 5-10h . With great pleasure helping a new player , and I give them advice , I think it suited the position of the support frame. Regards.**

Hey , I play Talisman 4 years, but I'm new to the server, but they learn quickly and achieve success . I am 25 years old and come from Polish . I spend at the computer most of the time , something around 8-10am , which can be considered as the work on the server I am every day after 5-10h . With great pleasure to help a new player , and give them advice , I think it is suitable for the position of mod ' . Greetings.

**Hey , I play Talisman 4 years, but I'm new to the server, but they learn quickly and achieve success . I am 25 years old and come from Polish . I spend at the computer most of the time , something around 8-10am , which can be considered as the work on the server I am every day after 5-10h . With great pleasure to help a new player , and give them advice , I think it is suitable for the position of mod ' . Greetings.**

My name is Milen Krasimirov Milkov! smile
I am 15 years old, i know that i didn't meet the requirements of age but i want really try to be part of the staff #3
I live in Bulgaria in a city named Simeonovgrad
I can spend 3-4 hours playing daily, but in the weekends 5-6
I will help the server with everything in my power to look great.. Also help players that are new smile

**My name is Milen Krasimirov Milkov! :) I am 15 years old, i know that i didn't meet the requirements of age but i want really try to be part of the staff #3 I live in Bulgaria in a city named Simeonovgrad I can spend 3-4 hours playing daily, but in the weekends 5-6 I will help the server with everything in my power to look great.. Also help players that are new :)**

My name is Kaloian , IGN Hunter
I play TOW from 3-4 years.
I am 18 years old.
I like to do events .
I play 3-4h everyday .
I will be happy to help players with their questions. smile

My name is Kaloian , IGN Hunter I play TOW from 3-4 years. I am 18 years old. I like to do events . I play 3-4h everyday . I will be happy to help players with their questions. :)

ok we will review your application and contact you if your application will approved by our staff.

ok we will review your application and contact you if your application will approved by our staff.
  • IGN: Daft
  • Been playing on MR since it started, TO overall experience 7+ years.
  • I know most of the stuff about server, i can answer any question that players may ask. I rate my english speech-craft about 9.5 from a scale of 1-10.
  • Helpful , open-minded type of person, fast learner and strong character.
- **IGN**: Daft - **Age**: 21 - **Country**: Romania - Been playing on MR since it started, TO overall experience 7+ years. - I know most of the stuff about server, i can answer any question that players may ask. I rate my english speech-craft about 9.5 from a scale of 1-10. - Helpful , open-minded type of person, fast learner and strong character.

My name is Alfredo
I'm 20 years old and I play the game from 7 years+
I'll make events if I have chance to
I play 10-12 hours per day
I'm not any staff member and I still help newbies and everyone who needs help cuz I want them to stay and play.
IGN Rekordoman

My name is Alfredo I'm 20 years old and I play the game from 7 years+ I'll make events if I have chance to I play 10-12 hours per day I'm not any staff member and I still help newbies and everyone who needs help cuz I want them to stay and play. IGN Rekordoman

IGN : Blue
Hello. im 25 years old and i play TO many many years..im very helpfull at game and most players know it i do what pass from my hand to help all and i spend about 8h a day on game.Thanks

IGN : Blue Hello. im 25 years old and i play TO many many years..im very helpfull at game and most players know it i do what pass from my hand to help all and i spend about 8h a day on game.Thanks
  • IGN: Daft
  • Been playing on MR since it started, TO overall experience 7+ years.
  • I know most of the stuff about server, i can answer any question that players may ask. I rate my english speech-craft about 9.5 from a scale of 1-10.
  • Helpful , open-minded type of person, fast learner and strong character.

Rejected due to very inactive

>- **IGN**: Daft >- **Age**: 21 >- **Country**: Romania >- Been playing on MR since it started, TO overall experience 7+ years. >- I know most of the stuff about server, i can answer any question that players may ask. I rate my english speech-craft about 9.5 from a scale of 1-10. >- Helpful , open-minded type of person, fast learner and strong character. Rejected due to very inactive

IGN : Blue
Hello. im 25 years old and i play TO many many years..im very helpfull at game and most players know it i do what pass from my hand to help all and i spend about 8h a day on game.Thanks

Approved for next stage.

>IGN : Blue >Hello. im 25 years old and i play TO many many years..im very helpfull at game and most players know it i do what pass from my hand to help all and i spend about 8h a day on game.Thanks Approved for next stage.

My name is Alfredo
I'm 20 years old and I play the game from 7 years+
I'll make events if I have chance to
I play 10-12 hours per day
I'm not any staff member and I still help newbies and everyone who needs help cuz I want them to stay and play.
IGN Rekordoman

Approved for next stage.

>My name is Alfredo >I'm 20 years old and I play the game from 7 years+ >I'll make events if I have chance to >I play 10-12 hours per day >I'm not any staff member and I still help newbies and everyone who needs help cuz I want them to stay and play. >IGN Rekordoman Approved for next stage.

My name is Kaloian , IGN Hunter
I play TOW from 3-4 years.
I am 18 years old.
I like to do events .
I play 3-4h everyday .
I will be happy to help players with their questions. smile

Approved for next stage.

>My name is Kaloian , IGN Hunter >I play TOW from 3-4 years. >I am 18 years old. >I like to do events . >I play 3-4h everyday . >I will be happy to help players with their questions. :) Approved for next stage.

My name is Milen Krasimirov Milkov! smile
I am 15 years old, i know that i didn't meet the requirements of age but i want really try to be part of the staff #3
I live in Bulgaria in a city named Simeonovgrad
I can spend 3-4 hours playing daily, but in the weekends 5-6
I will help the server with everything in my power to look great.. Also help players that are new smile

Rejected due to inactive.

>**My name is Milen Krasimirov Milkov! :) >I am 15 years old, i know that i didn't meet the requirements of age but i want really try to be part of the staff #3 >I live in Bulgaria in a city named Simeonovgrad >I can spend 3-4 hours playing daily, but in the weekends 5-6 >I will help the server with everything in my power to look great.. Also help players that are new :)** Rejected due to inactive.
edited Jun 28 '16 at 10:26 am

Hey , I play Talisman 4 years, but I'm new to the server, but they learn quickly and achieve success . I am 25 years old and come from Polish . I spend at the computer most of the time , something around 8-10am , which can be considered as the work on the server I am every day after 5-10h . With great pleasure to help a new player , and give them advice , I think it is suitable for the position of mod ' . Greetings.

Rejected due to account and character details not found.

>**Hey , I play Talisman 4 years, but I'm new to the server, but they learn quickly and achieve success . I am 25 years old and come from Polish . I spend at the computer most of the time , something around 8-10am , which can be considered as the work on the server I am every day after 5-10h . With great pleasure to help a new player , and give them advice , I think it is suitable for the position of mod ' . Greetings.** Rejected due to account and character details not found.
                 8)   Staff Member Application. .8) 

Hello Staff

My name: is Travis

My IG name: TheBandit

Language:English

How Long Have I Play : 2-3years

How Long Daily : 9-12hrs

Characteristics : Kind,Nice,Social,Friendly,Honest,Respectful

I want to help anyone on TOW with questions and anything

I would like to make make events daily it would be good to have hourly events 2-3 at a time.

I know pretty much everything in sever Magic of Earth.

Thankyou for reading
8) Staff Member Application. .8) Hello Staff My name: is Travis My IG name: TheBandit Age :18yo Language:English Country :Australia How Long Have I Play : 2-3years How Long Daily : 9-12hrs Characteristics : Kind,Nice,Social,Friendly,Honest,Respectful I want to help anyone on TOW with questions and anything I would like to make make events daily it would be good to have hourly events 2-3 at a time. I know pretty much everything in sever Magic of Earth. Thankyou for reading
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft